HC Students S. Florida supports healthcare students' education. We offer a standardized orientation for students completing clinical rotations at Palm Beach County healthcare facilities.
If you are a new user:
- Create a loginname and password (YOU MUST USE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU CHECK)
- Watch for the email generated by the system confirming the password and click on the link
- The most common causes for not receiving the confirmation e-mail is using the wrong e-mail address and overzealous spam filters.
New and returning users:
- Log in and Choose "General Orientation"
- Review the material
- Take the quiz and score 100%
- Click "grades" in the left hand column and print the grades (keep a copy).
- Turn in a copy to your clinical instructor or school administrator.
NOTE: To take the quiz or print grades, you must be enrolled in General Orientation. Users who have not logged in for more than three months are automatically disenrolled but may access their previous grades by clicking "Enroll me in this course" once logged in to the General Orientation.
Users who do not log in within two years will be deleted from the system along with all grades.